Translate This Blog

Wednesday 12 August 2015

BASIC ENGLISH CONVERSATION

SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY

 

BASIC ENGLISH COMMUNICATION

Meeting and Greeting

Conversation 1

Sita : Hello! I’m Sita.
Daya : I’m Daya.
Sita : Happy to meet you, Daya.
Daya : Glad to meet you, too.

Conversation 2


Rita : Hello! I’m Rita.
Binti : I’m Binti. I’m from Baroda.
Rita : A pleasure meeting you. I’m from Ranchi.
Binti : Very pleased to meet you, too.

Conversation 3


Ragini : Hello, Binti. How are you?
Binti : Very well, thank you. And you?
Ragini : I’m fi ne. It’s good to see you again.
Binti : I’m very happy to see you, too.

Conversation 4


Sita : I’m so happy to see you again, Gita.
Gita : Yes, it’s been ages since we met.
Sita : How have things been with you?
Gita : Good. I’ve fi nally wound up my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment